As part of our new opening procedures supporting track and trace and to manage who is using the facilities we need to implement a Community Card.
This is free of charge and is for non-members to enable bookings within our facilities. Unfortunately no bookings will be allowed unless you are either an active life member or are a non member registered with a Community Card.
Once you register you will receive an email with your unique number and a member of the team will contact you once your Community Card registration is completed.
- All sessions will need to be pre booked and paid for in advance
- You will be able to book up to 7 days in advance for your session
- All group exercise Classes for adults and children are available as a pay as you go basis
- If you are booking for a family swim session, then only one adult per house hold will need to register for a community card. Non members booking with an aspire member will need to register for a community card, bookings will need to be booked separately.
- active life members do not need a Community Card and can book as normal using their membership number